Corporate Name: “DREAMHOMES NETWORK S.L“
Commercial Name: “DREAM HOMES“
Registered Office: Avda. Ricardo Soriano 20, Local 6, 29602-Marbella (Málaga)
CIF / NIF: B93530889
Phone: (34) 951 083 790
Domain name: https://www.dreamhomes.es
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with registration number : 33454544D2722018114202.
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are treated by the provider to perform the following purposes:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or parthners with whom it would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, would be requested. and unambiguous by the owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: info@DreamHomes.es
- Telephone / Fax: (34) 951 083 790
- Postal Mail: Avda. Ricardo Soriano 20, Local 6, 29601-Marbella (Málaga)
In the same way, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the lender has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
- The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
- The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information.
- To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to initiate a session as such in each one of the services whose service requires the previous registration or “login“.
- The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
- For more information you can check the section on the website about COOKIES POLICIES.
- The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.